Sunday, May 10, 2009

I know it's been a while....


Jake is growing by leaps and bounds. I have been sick and tired of looking at the computer since tax season ended, but I think I'm finally ready to get back to updating this thing :)

Jake is rolling both from tummy to back and back to tummy and all the way around whenever he can. He's starting to get up on his knees and rock back and forth which means crawling is just around the corner. He got his first tooth and it's finally peeking through the lower gum. The one right next to it is on the way as well. Time to break out the toothbrush and baby paste!!

We took him swimming the night before Chris' graduation and he LOVED it...no surprise to me really, I mean Chris is part fish or something. He got a swing and treats from the Easter Bunny and grandma Bunny got him a whole swingset....hopefully someday soon Chris can get someone to come over and help him get it put together so Jake can enjoy the swing.

We visited my parents last weekend for Derby. It was very tame this year compared to previous years but it was nice to go down nonetheless.

Here are a couple of pictures to enjoy until I get another change (sooner rather than later) to get more (and recent) pics updated.

Happy Mother's Day!!



No comments: