Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Six months is no excuse...

But it happened anyway. Let's see, here's the short version of all that has gone on:
1. Jake started crawling
2. Summer vacations (up north to Cheboygan and Traverse City)
3. A few trips to the Toledo Zoo
4. crawling fast like a super hero
5. Oh yeah, mommy is having another baby...it's a boy!!
6. Jake turned 1 and celebrated with lots of good friends
7. School is so much fun!
8. Halloween means costumes and candy? Who knew??!!
9. Getting brave about taking steps
10. The new baby is almost here....there's now a second crib in my room and I know a baby goes in there, I just don't quite understand what that means to my life....yet.

So there's the short version. BBK#2 is estimated to arrive 12/28/09 but at the next doctor's appointment we'll be discussing his current size (surprise, surprise - he's a big boy) and whether that means we'll be trying to schedule a c-section ahead of going into labor or not.

Hope you're well and I promise I'll post some pictures of the summer and fall (including his 1-year pics) as soon as possible. What a whirlwind this year has been!!!!

No comments: