Sunday, March 15, 2009

6 month update


Well, I know it's been some time, but I finally made myself sit down and write Jake's happenings for the 6 month mark. He's doing well and growing so fast it's almost unbelievable :)

At his appointment he weighed in at 20 lbs 8 oz. He only measured at 26.5 inches, which is half an inch longer than his 4 month appointment, but the doc assured me the length measurements are difficult, especially with how wiggly Jake is since he's always trying to sit up or roll over or just scooch around.

Jake is now eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with bottles in between. He's a big fan of most everything he's eaten to this point and we're happy to have a good eater on our hands!!

I took Jake to Portrait Innovations in Brighton today for some professional shots....enjoy the few I've posted here. This place was great! They include a CD of all his poses with your order so I have every shot at my disposal.

1 comment:

ShellyandJerome said...

Hey what does that photo studio charge for sitting fee? and how much are the pictures?