Monday, July 28, 2008

Crazy few weeks

Well, we're still chugging along here. We had a couple showers last weekend for the families and not much has changed with me or baby. He's moving and growing of course, but he's still hanging in there and I'm not progressing, which is all good news. I have pictures to post of the baby's room - the decals are up and everything so we're excited to show it off....just have to figure out the camera pics and how to get them up here.

My next dr appointment is on Wednesday so hopefully the good news will continue. Being 33 weeks along makes things much more comforting as the end is really getting closer and we're all doing a great job of letting him bake in there as long as possible :)

Thanks to all for your well wishes and I promise I'll get pics and more up soon!

No comments: